Why The Love Was Gone? How to prevent it?

Senin, 11 Mei 2009



What?? love is gone?? it's that possible?? why it possible?? how we act to avoid that??. it's all here. just wait and see this shit...
Why a love don't last long? I'm think I'm got a little answer:
1. lack of communication
2. dull conversation
3. lack of change
4. lack something new things
5. less joke
6. less story to tell
7. and more.....



1.lack of communication
as i say. communication is a good thing for your relationship. it's like a fuel on a car. if a fuel in your car is leak. the car will not move for a long time. you know what I mean right????

2.dull conversation
a conversation is good. but if you reply a same conversation -like in the past happen again-. surely make a boring condition when she/he near with you. just make a new conversation topic everytime you see him/her. dull conversation is a major problem that happen a lot in every relationship. the solution is always read a media and news. that's help you to find a good topic conversation.

3.lack of change
change is a natural thing that happen to every living things and dead things. so? in a relationship, change is a part to make a diference. everyone like a diferent thing. what I'm trying to say that you must follow the globalitazion. think about it. world is change, you should change too. if you don't??........

4.leak something new
new things always happen everyday. in relationship, News is important to make a good conversation. always tell a news to make a conversation. thurst me it's work.

5.less joke
I'm telling y'all. joke is a powerfull weapon id you combine a joke with your conversation. I'm think you know the answer right?? it's funny conversation!!!. everyone like a funny story. that's how to make your conversation stay as long as you want. because anyone never bored with funny thing.

6.less story to tell
story is a main part of conversation. I'm think you already know that. i'm suggest you tell a story with little joke. it's good to make your conversation more relax, not to intense. pick a good story. like news, sport, gossip and more. I'm telling you. telling a story is'nt tell a fairy tale SHIT!!!.

7. unsolved problem
problem always become a burden if you don't do "SHIT" to finish it. if she/he got a problem. just ask her/him what problem only you can do is give a solution. if can, you help her/him. so?? if you have a problem too. share it.. don't get embarased that's why you called him/her your friend.

8. you did something wrong??
do you see the title up here?? 70%(maybe higher) couple was'nt achieve their main goal because you did something wrong!, wrong does'nt mean you wrong at all. maybe you do it by accident or purposely. if this is your problem. maybe you will see it in my next posting. because it's a long story.

9. anger
angry like a problem inside of you and a problem that should you control because everyone don;t ant to see you angry all the time, well some people do.
this "MAD VIRUS" I will talk about it in my next posting cuz it's long story to tell.

10. less smile more SHIT
I'm believe everyone don't like smell a shit, do you?? if you like a shit just email me and I will send you a shit. hahaha I'm kidding. here's my illustration:
there;s a flower and a shit. what will you choose? a flower or a shit?? 99.9% normal people like a flower. and you know that!!!
everyone like a smile. you must smile when your friend tell a joke to you. even if does'nt funny. that's how she/he like to talk to you.if you don't start smile. maybe you will end up like a SHIT.

11.and more....
heyy!!!! I'm don't tell it's finish. I'm just running out the idea.... I'm sorry T.T
and I'm hope by your comment so I can correct My mistake..



Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong, what ever and forever. haha I'm kidding. but you have seen all my mistake in this posting. that's right!!. my mistake until I realize that by my self and I'm think how to prevent it. if you don't want to end up like a shit.
okay then to the point, how to prevent it, maybe this gonna work for y'all
1. it's start to you to change. just ask your friend about you. if she/he say a negative repond to you. just accept it and try to change your bad behavior. maybe it's gonna work for you.
2. start to watch News, media, sport programs. it's will help you to find a topic in conversation.
3. say sorry to her/him because do a bad thing to her/him. hmm... I'm think I gonna talk about this in my next posting.
4. solve your problem with gentle, soft, and profesional. it's will solve your problem with peace without make more problem.
5. control your emoticons. this SHIT I will talk about it in my next posting.
6. watch out your mouth! control everthing you say if you don't want hurt her/his heart.

above all I know. this is only a oppinion with a true story of mine. maybe I'm right Maybe I'm wrong, I dont know I dont care.
peace out!!!


0 komentar:

Tips4Lover. 2008 One Winged Angel.Bloggerized by : GosuBlogger