12+ Tips how to make "she" more like you

Selasa, 28 April 2009

well, well, my tips just like the other. but I'm not copying everyone tips. but I'm make with my opinion by my self. you fell me??
this tips will blow your mind!!!.
CHECK THIS OUT:
1. attention to steady you. because women like being see. you know what I'm mean right?. better if you, as men's know what she's realy like in small size that's only you can find it. I'm sure she will like you. feel me??


2. understanding your girl. with a different attention. if more attention is concrete. whereas the more abstrack. if seen, if women prefer men consider women in the form of the abstract because it is the girlfriend you want. cool huh?

3. like humor. that humor can make sure all very lucky. because all people like the joker. but if we always humor. relationship sometimes you even become damaged. especially if you are sensitive boyfriend. more good humor that kept us not once diagnosed. don't make your girl cry not because you are funny but because you are such an asshole.

4. be loyal. I'm not talking about dog loyalty. I'm talking about loyalty in love. if you loyal prove it!!. not mean it!!. you feel me??? that's how it's work. yeah!!

5. become a good listener. if she wanna talk to you. better you give your time to her. what I'm trying to say that she wanna give her heart to you. so, that's your change to become a good man. lucky huh?

6. be honest. this is not a Shit!!!. everyone like a honest guy/girl. if you lie in your realitionship. I guarrante that you love is'nt nice. I'm talking about violate in love. you know what I'm mean right?? I'm talking about pain. you feel me??

7. listened to her advice. if she said " you so cool, but you so dumb" don't get angry to her. just thank to her and fix your selves. because only she's care about you. do you like that?


8.communication always. the extemelt, the most important source of strength of the relationship. if you speak less to her. maybe she will go away from you. I'm don't tell you about communication to your relationship. it's clear for y'all already.

9. give him a gift. you don't have to sent her a gift but why you still give her a gift?. now!, that's is your gratefull expresion to her. if you give her a gift. she will know that you are have feeling gratefull in your heart. but, avoid being always an ashole by giving a present every day. she will angry and piss off to you. remember that shit

10. women like who you are. what I'm trying to say that woman wanna see who you are. a man doesn't to expose to everyone not like a woman like to expose her selves to everyone. if she wanna know you, first you need to tell who you are.

11. listen every her words. everyone like being listened by someone. but if you talking when her talking. of course she will avoid to talk with you, you will be avoid by everyone. you know what I'm talking do you?

12. soft when talking. it's dificult to men to low down the voice. women heart's moved by feeling and that's why you need to control your voice. everytime you talking to her. speak with sofly. woman like soft thing. you do like it do you??
continued ....

that above all comes from my own experience. I'm don't said that's all true because everyone is diferent. but, it's gonna work to y'all. okay then, it's time to me to find some girl. I see you later bro....
Piss Out!!


0 komentar:

Tips4Lover. 2008 One Winged Angel.Bloggerized by : GosuBlogger