Tips that's make her more love you. While you gone

Selasa, 28 April 2009

this is for real?? is there a tips for this tipe of relationship?
ouwh... I'm got that tips. here it!!
1. Communicate. Hell yeah this all about this. This thing always exist in every reliationship. In my last preview posting. You will find a same meaning about communication. But in this kind of your reliationship, you should know this one. Must!!!! PRIORITY the communication. Is’nt that right ???

2. Sending a letter. This is old school thing!. But why is importante to keep your reliantionship in romance?. That’s right I’m talking about romance. You can said it’s oldschool but oldschool never died. You should try this. Send her something romance. That’s shit is work to her. Also, the love letter make her more crazy about you.

3. Don’t tied her space. Okay, if you wanna keep her good reliantionship. You should do this. If you don’t. I’m guarantee it’s nice. Believe me!

4. Give her a surprise in right moment!. Surprise is good if in a right time, you will get a good respond from her. If doesn’t you will get reverse thing. Believe me!

5. Understanding to her, always sharing about your lifetime to her, ouwh.. not everything. I’m mean an exciting moment you should share to her. Good thing to make your reliantionship doesn’t to static. Heay!!..

that’s is a easy thing to do and a small piece I give you. You must try it. Believe me, your girl will love it.
There’s still many tips I will give you but in a right time and in right mood.
I will give you a tips.
Peace out!


0 komentar:

Tips4Lover. 2008 One Winged Angel.Bloggerized by : GosuBlogger