Tips How To Approach her

Kamis, 30 April 2009

I’m know what feeling when you approach a sexy girl esspecialy your dream girl. Your blood become so hot, your heart pumping so quick, your mind is thinking about extreme action and more.
That’s how I feel when I’m want to find a girl friend. But some how you don’t feel that because you can control it. But believe me!. Almost everyone feel a same feeling.
If your challenge is to find a newgirl friend. That’s a lot things to do before approach her. Everyone has their own way to approach her. But this is I’m wanna tell you about trick to find a girl and there’s my tips and how to approach her :
1. before you meet your target/ girl that’s you like to be your friend. One thing to do is preparation:
1.1 don’t think that you being rejected. Think that you being accepted. Think that you are a winner. If you thinking about that way. Your courage will rise if near with your target. Do you know what I’m say do you?
1.2 I’m want you to know about SSB or Spray a perfume, Second in style, and Brush your teeth. Because girl like a neat person (not everyone) and to cover one excuse to being rejected.
1.3 Setting your speech. The speech is one major of succesfull in order to stay longer with your target. Just use your normal speech. That’s all you must do!
1.4 Your volume voice. Just use your normal volume voice. Not to loud not to soft.
1.5 Acting. This part defend how your behavior. I’m prefer being a “not neat” person or “ not stylist person. What I’m trying to tell is how you become open to everyone. So your target comfortable near with you.
1.6 Prepare your joke. This is a greater excuse why your target accept you to talking with your target. Because everyone like funny guy. But if you not that type. I’m recommend not to tell a joke. Because if your joke is unfunny , you will be shame and greater excuse to reject to you.

If all preparation is on. Just do a simple way. just walk to her directly and say “ hello” to her. If she answer to your question. That’s a perfect time to give a joke. If she laugh. It’s good but if doesn’t just change your topic, ask her about something importante. Like “where’s the direction to ballroom*?” we only need her to answer. Don’t ask that don’t importante. If she answer it. Tell you already know. Ask her “ do you wanna show me the way?” if she had a time to give you the direction. And that’s a time to introduce your self to your target.
That’s how I’m roll with every target. But I’m just said that not in this text is true and become your way to find your target. I’m just give my tips how to approach my target. Don’t copy it but improvise it. All right??
My importante tips is always Smile. That’s all.
Okay then. I’m gonna give my other tips soon. Thx to see this crap. Peace out!


0 komentar:

Tips4Lover. 2008 One Winged Angel.Bloggerized by : GosuBlogger